General terms and conditions
1. Scope and validity
1.1. These terms and conditions shall apply for all legal relations of the customers of Elitetextile.eu and Lorrenta OÜ, the holding company of the online store Elitetextile.eu, (here in after Elitetextile.eu) arising from the purchase of goods from the online store Elitetextile.eu.
1.2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of goods from the online store Elitetextile.eu shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
1.3. The seller is entitled to change the selection of goods and prices without preliminary notice.
1.4. The online store Elitetextile.eu shall be entitled to provide discounts to specific goods in the course of different campaigns.
1.5. A purchase and sale transaction shall be deemed concluded (effective) at the moment the sum of payment is received in full to the account of the online store Elitetextile.eu.
1.6. In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the goods purchased from the online store Elitetextile.eu shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
1.7. Disagreements between the buyer and Elitetextile.eu arising from the orders and purchases shall be solved through negotiations. If agreement cannot be achieved, the parties may address the Consumer Protection Board or Tallinn City Court. When solving the disagreements, the parties proceed from the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
2.1. All prices are quoted in Euro (EUR).
2.2. Delivery fee shall be added on top of the price of the purchased goods. The delivery fee is calculated in your shopping cart.
3. Payment and guarantee
3.1. The Buyer may choose one of these payment methods for paying for Goods:
• Via Internet banks (Payment Centre) - the client is automatically redirected to the selected bank
Links to Estonian banks:
Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
The payments are made by Maksekeskus AS. Payment takes place outside the online store in a secure environment - when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and when paying by credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The seller does not have access to the customer's bank and credit card details. The agreement comes into force from the moment the amount due is received on the current account of the online store.
• Payment by bank transfer
• Payment for the goods on delivery upon receipt at the "Omniva" and "Itella Smartpost" parcel machine (select when purchasing "pay with cash on delivery ")
• Payment in cash upon delivery (Elite Textile delivery man within the limits of the Tallinn city)
• Our company is the main processor of personal data. Our company transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
• Payment by credit card Card information is asked in a secure environment and card information is visible neither to third parties nor the seller. To complete the payment, the customer is directed to the Card Centre of Banks database, where payment information is saved.
• No customer data is used in later campaigns without the customer's agreement.
• All payments in the Republic of Estonia are made in Euro (eur).
Parcels within Estonia usually reach the destination indicated by the buyer within 4 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia is carried out within 10 calendar days.
In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
5. Return of goods
5.1. If the purchased goods are not suitable for some reason, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase and sale contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods (Law of Obligations Act §56(1)(2)).
5.2. The returned goods must be unused and in original package:
- The buyer must open the original package of the goods carefully, so as not to damage it.
- All factory stickers, must be attached to the goods.
5.3. Refusal to purchase. NB! This clause is applicable to natural persons only.
5.4. Elitetextile.eu shall be responsible for non-conformity of goods and defects.
5.5. Elitetextile.eu shall not be responsible:
- for the deterioration/damage of the product caused by the customer;
- for deficiencies caused as a result of the abnormal use of the product;
5.6. If the buyer would like to withdraw from the purchase and sale contract, he or she shall inform the online store Elitetextile.eu at email@example.com within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the goods, attaching a photo of the goods and the package to the e-mail.
5.7. The buyer shall pay the postage, for returning the goods, except in the case the returned goods do not correspond to the order.
5.8. If the buyer exercises his/her right to withdraw from the purchase and sales contract, the clause 4.9 herein shall apply after the goods have been returned.
5.9. Refund of payment
Elitetextile.eu offers the following options to use the means of payment:
- Exchange for other goods;
- Refund of the sum paid for the order to the customer's bank account. Refund is made only by bank transfer only to the bank account from which the payment for the order was made. The sum is refunded not later than 30 days after receiving the customer's application.
6. Protection of personal data
Elitetextile.eu proceeds from the good practice in data protection and the Personal Data Protection Act.
• The customer is asked only information required to fulfil the order;
• Information for delivery is revealed to courier companies by default.
7. Liability and force majeure
7.1 Elitetextile.eu shall be liable to the customer and the customer shall be liable to Elitetextile.eu for any damage caused to the other party by violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
7.2 Elitetextile.eu shall not be liable to damage caused to the customers or for delay in the delivery of goods in case the damage or delay was caused by circumstances that Elitetextile.eu could not control and did not and could not foresee.
8. Terms and conditions of use
While being on our site it is permitted to view the materials, articles and photos provided by the authors. Copying of material is permitted for personal use only and with reference to the source. The use of all types of information for commercial purposes is prohibited.
By registering on our site, you agree to provide true contact information and agree with the terms of our online store. The authors of this site are not responsible for the loss of your login information and passwords. In turn, we agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and in any case not to transfer them to the third parties with the exception of firms engaged in the delivery of purchased goods.
Remember also that by posting comments on our site you are responsible for their content according to the laws of the Republic of Estonia. The authors of the site reserve the right to delete comments which are inappropriate and contrary to the law.